June Baking ChallengeFFOL Editor 1
How to Join Sally’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: We publish a new challenge recipe on the 1st of each month. See below for June’s. Sign up for Sally’s Baking Challenge emails so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published.
- Bake: Bake the recipe (or alternate recipe) during that month.
- Send: Share your recipe photo with us via email: [email protected] before 5pm eastern on the last day of the month. By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered to win the prize for the baking challenge. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe. Feel free to share your recipe photo on social media using #sallysbakingchallenge, but the only way to guarantee you are in the running is sending your entry via email.
Visit the Sally’s Baking Challenge FAQ page if you have any questions about Sally’s Baking Challenge.
JUNE BAKING CHALLENGE RECIPE
June 2021 Sally’s Baking Challenge Recipe: Asiago and Sun-Dried Tomato Quick Bread. This is a savory quick bread filled with flavorful ingredients like cheese, fresh herbs, and sun-dried tomatoes. Cutting cold butter into the dry ingredients helps promise a deliciously flaky exterior. Feel free to swap some add-ins and flavors– see details in the post.
If you aren’t into this recipe, here is the alternate baking challenge recipe:
- any previous challenge recipe you haven’t made yet OR
- Strawberry Vanilla Crisp. This recipe utilizes a similar process of cutting cold butter into a flour mixture. It’s a wonderful dessert as we welcome summer.
END DATE & PRIZE
By emailing your recipe photo to us, you are automatically entered in the baking challenge. 1 winner receives a $250 Amazon Gift Card. The challenge is open to the whole world. Challenge ends on June 30th at 5pm eastern. The winner will be selected at random, emailed their prize, and posted in the July Baking Challenge blog post on July 1st 2021. Visit the Sally’s Baking Challenge FAQ page if you have any questions about Sally’s Baking Challenge.
Let’s Review the May Baking Challenge
May 2021 Sally’s Baking Challenge Recipe: Chocolate Sweet Rolls. I warned you that they would be so chocolatey and rich! Some of my favorite challenge recipes are those with yeast because I know yeasted doughs are challenging for many– and therefore satisfying to conquer. My team and I loved seeing all the delicious success this past month. (And with all that chocolatey sweetness, we figured a savory recipe in June would be best. Ha!)
We gathered as many chocolate sweet rolls emailed photo entries as we could and included them below. Look at all this indulgence!!
Challenge winner for May is Vanessa and she has been notified. 🙂