60 Ways to be The Cutest GirlfriendFFOL Editor 1
There’s just something special about waking up to a text notification from your special someone. Their words put a smile on your face as nobody else can. So why not show your man you’ve been thinking about him all night by welcoming him to a new day with some sweet and cute good morning texts for him?
Who doesn’t like waking up to a notification from their romantic interest? It’s human nature to want to feel wanted, spoiled, and adored.
Texts, memes, pictures, tags, voicemails, and emails are all great ways to start your lover’s day. Not only are these adorable for couples who are already in a relationship, but they’re also great building blocks for bonding with your crush.
If you want to win the cutest girlfriend award and simultaneously put your guy in the best mood ever, we suggest these 60 really sweet good morning texts for him.
Why you should send cute texts to your guy
If you want to be the cutest girlfriend ever, you can’t just rely on everything in person. Texting is part of the equation nowadays. You need to be able to send him sweet good morning texts. He will appreciate it and return the favor.
These texts are the perfect way to get his day started right. He will be in a better mood, and your relationship will continue to grow. Every time you share something cute with him, he will smile. It will strengthen your bond, and your relationship will get even better.
Sharing all of that sweetness with the person you love, first thing in the morning sets you up for even more joy, respect, and appreciation moving forward.
Cute good morning texts for him
Your texts are going to have a more significant impact if they’re coming straight from you. That way, you add in your sass, experiences, and inside jokes. We all need a little inspiration sometimes. Here are the best good morning text ideas for your man to make his day!
If your man isn’t a morning person, these texts may just change his mind about getting up early. Show him your cute side and send a little sunshine his way by texting him simple and sweet sayings of how he brightens your morning.
1. Good morning 🙂
A classic, but nevertheless, it still holds water.
2. It’s national “happy morning” day. So, happy morning to my favorite person ever!
This is cute and cheesy, but cheesy goes with love, right?
3. I love waking up with you. I hope you have a fantastic day!
You can send this whether you shared a bed or not.
4. Good morning, baby. I hope you had a perfect sleep!
Just a bit of happiness and positivity to start the day.
5. Morning! How’s work?
This may not seem like something out of the ordinary, but it shows you care. [Read: 25 ways to make your guy feel appreciated and cared for]
6. I miss you as soon as the door closes every morning. Have a great day, baby!
This is a super sweet good morning text for him that he will be sure to smile at.
7. Good morning, my love.
This is another basic one, but there is nothing wrong with it at all.
8. Waking up in your arms is like my own little slice of heaven 🙂
Let him know how much you love being close with him.
9. I just wanted you to know I’ve been thinking about you all morning <3
Texting him a good morning message will always let him know you’re thinking of him, but saying it straight out can be even better.
10. It’s virtual hug and kisses time! XOXOXOXOX
You can even send this one off with a cute kissy-face selfie.
11. Hope you’re having an amazing morning. Sip some strong coffee for me, handsome!
Adding handsome to any cute good morning text for him is sure to make him blush.
12. Waking you up with a virtual smooch *kiss emoji*
Being super cute is always a great way to make him smile in the morning.
13. Good morning 🙂 I’m so proud of the man you’ve become and how hard you work for us. Love you, baby!
This is sweet and sincere, and he is sure to appreciate it.
14. Were you a coffee bean in your past life? It must be because I can’t start my day without you
This is so cute and great for all the coffee-loving boyfriends out there.
15. Happy thoughts are the best cures for a Monday morning, and I’m always happiest when I’m thinking about you!
Don’t just make him smile but let him know you’re smiling too. [Read: 27 ways to be a good girlfriend and make him love you more]
16. Just a little good morning note to say I love, love, love you!
He knows this, but you can never say it enough.
17. Good morning, cutie-pie! I can’t wait to smooch those lips later
Always let him know just how amazing his day will end at the start.
18. There should never be a morning where I don’t wake up in your arms 🙂 Missing you this morning
Sure, time apart is nice, but you always want to be with him, and we’re sure he feels the same.
19. Fun fact: You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. I just wanted to say I love you!
Awwww. Could a good morning text for him be any cuter?
20. Good morning, baby! I hope you’re having a great day and thinking of me 🙂
Oh, he is!
21. Good morning to the guy who makes the sun brighter and the days happier! Now that’s one heck of a guy 😉
Send along a picture of the beautiful sunny day.
22. THIS JUST IN! The hottest guy ever just woke up!
Send over this cute good morning text message like a news alert. It is vital information.
23. My pillow is definitely getting jealous because it knows I’d rather be sleeping on you!
He will want to take that pillow’s place right now.
24. Hi, hello, good morning *accompanied with a photo of your smiling face*!
He loves to see you, but a photo is the next best thing if he isn’t there.
25. You are the bacon to my eggs, the PB to my J, and the French to my toast. I just wanted to say good morning, and also that I’m famished right now!
Let him know you can’t wait for him to feed you later.
26. I can’t wait until the day when I wake up next to you every morning <3
Are you moving in together soon? This is the perfect good morning text for him if you are.
27. Wishing you a good morning, fantastic afternoon, and an even better goodnight *because that’s when you’ll be seeing me*!
Don’t let this be the only thing you text him all day, but it is a great start.
28. You are the reason I wake up every day 🙂 I hope your day is fantastic, my love!
This is a romantic and sweet good morning text for him, and he will surely send the same thing back.
29. Do you know how insanely happy you make me? No? Then I’m glad I told you to start your day knowing how in love with you I am
This will get his day on track in the best way possible.
30. Good morning, gorgeous <3 You can and should call your guy gorgeous. [Read: 50 super-cute things to call your boyfriend he’ll love to hear]
Flirty and sweet good morning texts for him
You definitely want him to think you’re adorable, but throwing in a bit of sex appeal never hurt anyone’s morning, either! If you’re looking to wake him up in more ways than one, these sexy and flirty good morning texts do just the trick.
31. Morning, handsome, did you dream of me last night?
Whether he did or not, this is sure to start a cute conversation.
32. Tell me what you dreamed last night, and I’ll tell you my fantasy…
Ooh, la la…
33. Hello, sexy. Text me when you’re about to shower, and we can do it together
Take that cute good morning text for him to the next level with a few sexy undertones.
34. Good morning, handsome man *attach a picture of you in bed*
Sending a cute photo to your guy in the morning is always a great way to get his day started. [Read: The best sexy selfie poses to show yourself off to your guy]
35. Morning, baby. How was your shower? Did you think of me, because I was thinking of you during mine? 😉
Why not make this a sexy morning text?
36. Good morning, sexy!
This takes the classic text up a notch.
37. I had the dirtiest dream about you last night…
If you are going to go with this one, be sure you have a vivid imagination.
38. Good morning, superstar. I wish I woke up pressed up against you… but I guess there’s always tonight 😉
Give him something to look forward to all day!
39. Morning, gorgeous. I wish I were there in your arms. If I was, what would you want me to do to you?
If you have time for this conversation in the morning, more power to you.
40. Me + You = <3. I can’t wait to see you later!
Using emojis and little symbols in your texts is always a cute way to get his attention.
41. Wish I was starting my morning with you so I could wake you up properly 😉
Teasing him a little is always welcome. [Read: Reasons why you should have morning sex more often]
42. Hey sexy! I thought I’d send you a good morning kiss to start your day with a smile *insert photo of your lips/lip emoji*
He will love this idea. And he will be looking forward to actually kissing you throughout his whole day.
43. Good morning to the world’s greatest lover *We can test if this statement is true later tonight!*
Or double-check! *wink wink*
44. My handsome man is finally awake. Here’s wishing you the most fun day ever!
There is so much going on here. You are complimenting him, calling him yours, and wishing him the best!
45. Wanna shower together? *Insert suggestive photo of you in a towel/of your shower/of your bra and panties on the bathroom floor*
Anything with a photo like this is sure to get his day started on the right foot.
46. Good morning! Here’s your official wake-up from Cupid! Today you will fall madly in love with *your name*. Oops, too late!
This is clever and cute and is sure to get him smiling or his eyes rolling, but still, it’s a winner.
47. Has anyone ever told you mornings are for spooning naked? Well, now you know! Just keeping you in the loop 😉
If he doesn’t try this the next day, you may have to remind him.
48. Good morning! Here’s hoping your coffee is strong and your day is as sunny as my smile will be when I see you 🙂
This is a clever and cute good morning text to send him, and almost like a poem too!
49. Hello, gorgeous. I just thought I’d send you a little good morning note to say that I can’t stop thinking about you!
Something simple and straightforward like this should never be overlooked.
50. I wish I were there to kiss you all over and give you the best morning ever!
Sending this sweet good morning text to him is the closest he’ll get to the mornings you’re actually together.
51. Morning, boyfriend <3
This is another classic that is sweet and cute.
52. Can’t wait to see you later and try all the things I’ve read about last night 😉
Send him the link to this feature, the top 50 kinky sex ideas worth trying at least once in your life, and he will be rushing home to see you later.
53. Have I ever told you morning sex is my favorite? I wish you were here 😉
Only say this if you mean it because he will be testing this out tomorrow.
54. Morning, sexy! I say we make fabric softener and snuggle later
If you are using snuggle as a euphemism, this is even better.
55. Good morning, baby. I just thought I’d send a little thank you for parading that nice butt around 😉
A sexy compliment like this will boost his confidence for the day ahead.
56. Hope you’re well-rested because I’ve got big plans for you later 😉
He may ask, but keep it tight-lipped so he has more to look forward to.
57. Feeling so lucky that you’re mine this morning. I can’t wait to see you <3
Wouldn’t you love to hear this first thing in the morning? So, will he.
58. Good morning to the sexiest man alive!
If you want to go all out, paste his picture onto a People magazine, or make it funny and send him a people magazine with Ryan Renolds on it.
59. Wish I was there making you breakfast in bed… amongst other things 😉
Offering him a glimpse into what it would be like if you were together in the morning is the best good morning text for him. [Read: How to seduce your boyfriend and leave him wanting more]
60. Morning, babe. I hope your coffee is as hot as you are 😉
This is such a clever one, and he is sure to giggle at it.
Want to show your boyfriend/husband/crush you care? Good morning texts for him are sweet, sexy, romantic and cute all at once, and will definitely keep you on his mind all day long.