Sugar in your diet won’t do you any favors, but sugar in your beauty products?…
Treat a friend, a sister, a mother or a daughter with something so pampering, they’ll feel like they just came back from the spa! If they have a soft spot for beauty products, even better. Whether it’s their signature lip color or a cream you know they really wanted to try, beauty gifts work for just about everyone on your list. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite natural beauty gifts below.
(Bonus: some of these make great stocking stuffers, too!)
1. Hello Glow Book // Every DIY beauty enthusiast needs a copy of our book! More than 150 recipes await inside.
2. Smith’s Rose Bud Tin Set // A trio of classic US-made lip balms, packed together beautifully in a vintage-style tin, ready to gift!
3. Vegan Eye Makeup Brush Set // Your make-up obsessed friend who can paint a cat eye in a moving vehicle will appreciate this all-in-one set of eye brushes.
4. O-Naturals Soap Collection // Six luxurious soap bars, enriched with essential oils for every mood, and made with vegan ingredients.
5. The Beauty Chef Holiday Boost Trio // Beauty from the inside out with this holiday special set from The Beauty Chef.
6. Tata Harper Glow For It Kit // This limited edition offer includes three must-haves from Tata Harper at a super convenient price.
7. Spela Matte Liquid Lipstick // This liquid lipstick from Spela is as long-lasting as traditional lipstick, but as soft and easy to apply as lip gloss. The perfect combo (and vegan, too).
8. Origins Bestsellers // Seven of Origins’ best selling products in a box that’s just made for gifting!
9. Beauty Counter Shimmer & Shine Set // Body scrub, butter and shimmer oil from the amazing Beauty Counter, packed in a beautiful limited edition holiday box.
10. Kai Fragrance Duo Holiday Set // Not one for traditional Christmas scents? Then they’ll love this layerable fragrance duo, inspired by Hawaiian vacations. Enter to win $200 to spend at kaifragrance.com now!
11. 100% Pure To All a Good Night Set // The complete package for overnight beauty! Deeply cleanse, boost collagen, and get a fix of anti-aging vitamins with the luxurious set.
12. BONTIME Natural Nail Polish Set // For the friend who changes nail polish color every other day, this set is a lovely surprise!
13. Karuna Let It Glow Kit // Four face masks, an eye mask, a hand mask, a foot mask and an under eye melting boost sheet. Everything they need for a post-holiday pick-me-up! (In fact, you might want to get a set for yourself too.)
14. Lanolips Holiday Bauble // These super sweet Lanolips lip balms are festively packed as baubles, perfect for hanging and for gifting.
15. Juice Beauty Best of Green Apple // The Green Apple collection is formulated to correct uneven skin tone and defy aging, with the aid of apple’s natural malic acid content.
16. Farmacy Beauty Skin Savior Set with Echinacea GreenEnvy Honey // Honey is a miracle worker when it comes to natural beauty, with benefits for every skin type. We adore this set from one of our favorites, Farmacy, because it’s perfect for keeping skin in tip top shape even in the face of harsh winter weather.
17. 12 Days of OLE Glow Skincare Advent Calendar // An advent calendar filled with creams and lotions is every beauty lover’s dream gift!
18. Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Bath Soak // Created with soothing and skin-softening coconut milk, this bath soak is a total game changer.
19. I Dew Care Mini Magic Clay Mask 5-Pack // This set of clay masks from Korean skincare favorite I Dew Care will leave their skin dewy and glowing.
20. REN Silent Night, Wake Wonderful // During the holidays, we’re often going to bed pretty tired. This sets works wonders on the skin and it’s made especially for nighttime.