Ever wonder why you bother putting on polish since your nails will break or peel…
Having to be somewhere on time can be so hard to do! It’s even more challenging for women, because we have to look pretty, too… So what happens when you didn’t have the time (or the mindset) to wash your hair before work?
Well, you can crawl back to bed and hope to go back in time… or you can try one of these easy hairstyles that are made especially for dirty hair!
11 Hair Styles for 2nd (or 3rd!) Day Hair
1. 2 minute updo by Hello Glow. Not only is this super easy to make with just an elastic headband, but it also covers up greasy hair pretty well! And bonus points: you don’t have to have super long hair for this to work, medium length actually works best.
2. Short Hair Side Twist by The Pacific Standard. This super simple, asymmetrical style works great to conceal slightly dirty hair, and it really emphasizes your features. Not to mention that it takes all of two minutes to style.
3. Faux braided crown by Hair Romance. You won’t get the crown for not washing you hair, but you can get a braided crown hairstyle and hide your laziness. No one will ever know.
4. Plaid twist by Hello Nest. Twist a piece of printed fabric into your bun to distract from and conceal dirty hair – we love plaid, but you can literally use anything you have at hand!
5. Basic boho braids by The Freckled Fox. Again, braiding saves the day! For a really bohemian look (and for really dirty hair), just add a hat! This also works well for camping or traveling, when you don’t always have the option to wash your hair.
6. Grown-Up Topsy Tail by Camille Styles. This grown-up version of the topsy tail upgrades not only your everyday pony, but also your slightly dirty hair. It looks 100% chic and it 100% conceals those slightly greasy roots.
7. Double wrap ponytail bun by Inspired by This. This tutorial takes all the hair out from your face and puts it in a chunky bun only you know is dirty.
8. How to Wear Second Day Curls by Fry Sauce & Grits. Anyone with curly hair knows that what works for straight-haired people doesn’t work for them. This tutorial shows exactly how to maintain the soft, shiny, touchable, and bouncy curls of your dreams for another day – and beyond dirty hair.
9. Perfect second day hair by Hello Glow. Make the tips nice and wavy, and cover the scalp with a cute beanie. No one will know that you haven’t washed your hair, and you’ll look cool in the process.
10. Slick back hair tutorial by Dacia Carroll. Short/medium hair looks great in this slick style, which does a great job at keeping the secret of your dirty hair.
11. Messy braided ponytail for shorter hair by The Wonder Forest. Our tip for dirty hair: just braid everything, doesn’t matter if you hair is long or shorter! We know there’s never enough ideas for short-to-medium-haired gals, but this one is just what we needed.