Exotic Spice Blends 6-Pack Gift Set from The Silk Road Restaurant, Salt Free
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Six Pack includes Persian Advieh, Ethiopian Berbere, Egyptian Dukkah, Indian Garam Masala, Moroccan Harissa, and Japanese Togarashi. 2oz of spice fills each can.
- Six blends sit beautifully on your shelf in this elegant black sleeve.
- 100% Natural, No Preservatives or Bulking Agents, No SALT, No Sugar, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Proprietary Spice Blend Recipe refined through 40 years of Internationally-inspired fine dining Risho family restaurants. Hand Roasted & Ground in small batches in Missoula, Montana. Quick & Easy meal recipe (under 25 minutes) on back, and dozens more at http://www.silkroadcatering.com/recipe-library!
- Don’t KILL your spices! Keep them safe in this beautiful can protecting your spices from both light AND oxygen!
Advieh (Persia) … is as essential to the Persian kitchen as Garam Masala is to Indian cuisine. Persian cooking is made with a delicate balance of sweet and sour, and the flavors are subtle and memorable. Persian cooking uses fruits, herbs, flowers and ground roots to create a delicate aroma and a rich flavor. Emphasis in Advieh is less on hot, and more on flavor. Berbere is an Ethiopian spice blend possessing a coarse, earthy texture and a zesty, hot flavor. When it comes to complex, spicy flavors, nothing surpasses Ethiopian cuisine. Dukkah (Egypt) is a specialty that is not strictly speaking a spice blend, but rather a blend of roasted nuts seasoned with spices. The word dukkah is derived from the Arabic verb to pound, since the mixture is neither powdered nor paste-like. Garam Masala (India) is the most fragrant & wonderfully aromatic blend of spices used throughout India, garam means “hot” or “heating” and masala means “spice blend”. You’ll find sweet aromatic spices commonly used in desserts or baking: cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace. This special blend of spices is used in a small quantity at the end of cooking or fried in the beginning of cooking to add a subtle flavor to the cooked dish. Please note, Garam Masala must be added in small quantities, or else it will overpower the dish. Harissa (Morocco) – This spice blend has an unforgettably intense, slow burn that will spice up any dish with a flavor that is more than merely chile-hot, possessing a complex flavor that many hot spice blends cannot claim. Togarashi (Japan) referring to the Japanese word for “chiles,” is a group of table additions, always including chiles, that bring out the clean and simple flavors of Japanese food. It is one of the most popular seasonings in Japan. Chile peppers contain capsaicin, a chemical that induces warmth.
|Dimensions||6.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm|