Grandma’s secret youth recipe revealed!FFOL Editor 1
From Kim Kardashian’s vampire facials – which draws her own blood before injecting it back into her face – to Simon Cowell’s beloved sheep placenta facials, there’s some weird and wonderful beauty treatments on the market today.
A grandmother’s bizarre youth recipe has just gone and trumped them all.
70-year-old Stella Ralfini from London says that her secret youth recipe is semen mask.
Stella Ralfini, author of Three Faces of Sex, claims to have discovered the technique 30 years ago after asking a stunning woman in India the reason behind her good looks.
The bizarre secret youth recipe apparently dates back several generations.
ACCORDING to a recent study most of us recall about 30 pearls of wisdom passed on by grandparents. When it comes to beauty tips grandma often knows best and we can all probably think of a skincare tip handed down to us.
Here are some of the best grandma’s youth recipe that I think are worth a try.
GET A NATURAL GLOW
– Once or twice a week massage slices of cucumber over your skin and tired, puffy eyes.
– Cucumber is like a magic wand as it contains hydrogen which is cooling and helps in soothing and softening the complexion.
– It might sound a bit stinky but if you get a boil rub it with garlic. It’s anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory and will help to reduce redness and inflammation.
– For a natural dry skin remedy grind four to six good-sized almonds and spread the paste on your face.
– Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water. They’re packed with omega-3 fatty acids and protein which can help repair skin and treat dry areas.
– For a natural exfoliator and a revitalising skin-kick mash pineapple (papaya is a modern option) and smooth over face. Both fruits contain bromelain enzymes which dissolve dead skin cells and help cell turnover.
– To unblock pores, slices of raw potatoes on the skin can help draw out those impurities.
– A smearing of honey can also alleviate sensitive and blotchy skin. Apply a couple of tablespoons to your face and leave on for five to 10 minutes to moisturise, soothe and help kill blemish-causing bacteria.
– Cinnamon is a natural plumper. Mix a pinch of it with Vaseline.
– For chapped lips mix coconut oil and almond oil in equal measure. Apply a coat and leave overnight. Do it for two weeks for best results.
– For cracked lips mix equal quantities of nutmeg, fresh butter and turmeric and apply.
– To strengthen hair massage olive oil into the scalp. Cover with hot towels and leave for a couple of hours or wrap in shower cap and leave overnight.
– Shampoo to remove oil and add a small quantity of vinegar in he final rinse. Repeat twice a week.
– Eggs are a natural conditioner. Beat three and massage into hair. Leave 20 minutes and rinse. Don’t use hot water, it will cook the eggs. (and NEVER to fry the hair! LOL!)
– To combat dandruff mix egg yolk with olive oil and rub into scalp. Leave for an hour then shampoo.
– Before a shower use half an orange to exfoliate knees and elbows. The natural acids help get rid of dry skin.
– Mix two tablespoons of honey into bath water for a conditioning treatment.
– Olive oil will help protect skin from pollution and damage. Apply after showering or mix with water and spritz on damp skin. This is one of Sophia Loren’s favourite tricks.
HANDING DOWN QUICK FIX TIPS
Most of us use Vaseline for something even if it’s just to keep lips moist but it has so many uses and every woman should keep a pot to hand for these quick fixes:
1. Use it as a highlighter on cheekbones for a dewy look and to add definition.
2. Smooth a thin layer on wrists and behind earls to help perfume last longer.
3. Mix with sea salt for an effective scrub.
4. Applied under eye shadown it can create a shiny effect.
5. Scrunch a tiny bit in hair for a choppy look or apply to lips to hide dry and split ends.
6. Smooth over the eyebrows to helps shape and tame.
7. Help avoid blisters from new shoes by coating the backs of your heels with a dab of Vaseline first.